We are very excited to announce the public phase of GROWING OUR FUTURE, the next capital campaign for St. Helena Montessori, which will help us achieve the following goals for the school:
- Acquisition of the 1.5 Acre of land along the College Avenue street frontage
- A Great Room for the entire School Community including a full Commercial Teaching Kitchen; with space to seat the entire Student and/or Parent Body
- A New Adolescent Building complete with a dedicated Science Lab, Three Seminar Classrooms, dedicated Student Bathrooms / Mud Rooms, A Faculty Work Room, Conference Room, and Three Tutoring Stations
- A Music Room complete with dedicated instrument storage and equipped with Indoor and Outdoor Rehearsal Space
- A Dedicated Library, Parent Work Room, and separate Guest Restrooms
- A Detached Toddler Building with space for up to 12 students for our new Toddler Program
- A New Soccer / Baseball Field and Expansion of the existing Play Field
Over the next several months, we aim to meet with every couple in the school individually to review the campus master plan and the proposed new buildings and improvements, to get your feedback and to answer any questions you might have.
We plan to be in touch with each family shortly, however, if you are interested in arranging an appointment sooner rather than later, please feel free to reach out to Matthew (email@example.com) or Alex (firstname.lastname@example.org) to do so.
We are very much looking forward to meeting with each and every one of you as we join in the process of “Growing Our Future” together!
With profound gratitude,
Elena O. Heil, Head of School
Matthew P. Heil, Director of Development
Alexander D. Heil, Adolescent Program Director